Its time again for Monday Mayhem, where no two Mondays stay the same. Harriet posts a Meme and we all join in with our answers. This week Mayhem is locked up in a jail cell some place in Illinois. You might ask why? Well it went on a stealing binge this week. It passed go and didn't collect the $200.00. Rather it went right to jail. You can get it out of jail by answering each question and sending a Margarita to Harriet. Cheers! Come and join us at Harriet's Monday Mayhem. We'd love to have you..
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? interior decorator and Olympic ice skater. I guess I was going to really make that ice rink stylish and fashionable. LOL
2. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? Hopeful
3. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise? It would have to be a combination of Golden Girls and Designing Women and I'd call it "Whoever Called These The Golden Years, Must Have Been Looking In The Toilet"
4. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? What ever I say Goes!!!
5. This weeks theme if Four Seasons. Share a video.I have no video on this computer, but here are some pics
6. What age would you encourage your children to get married? 27. Thats old enough to know better and young enough not to care.
7. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended? My Grandaughter, and what a lovely Bride she was:)
8. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions? I used to enjoy them when I was a Wedding designer and consultant. (very small time job) Now I go and get very critical... I've turned into a cynical old nag!!!
9. Your thoughts on truck drivers? Somebody has to do it, I sure like to shop and would be really disappointed if there was nothing new to shop for.
10. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? 2 cereal bowls, 2 spoons and a small glass. Boy was I lucky on that one... Great Timing Harriet. My sink is always full of not so clean dishes,. LOL