Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Scramble: Pet Peeves... Do These Things Bug You Too?

I promised my dear friend Justine I'd join her Sunday Scrabble today. If you have something to say, join her too, I'm sure she'd be glad to have you drop in. You can find her link to her Sunday Scrabble here http://www.stupidisassisterdoes.com/
  Here are 10 of my pet peeves, you know things that really annoy you or just plan piss you off. MY MY aren't we in a good mood today...Sometimes I think I just need a new family.LOL Oh well truth be told I wouldn't trade a one of them in for even the perfect one. I'd probably complain about that one too!!!

1. A remote control Hog... I wish I had never taught my hubby to use the darn thing. Now I spend the entire evenings watching 10 seconds of all 200 plus channels on the TV.


2.Anyone who does not rinse out their milk glass..who buys glasses big enough to get their hand down in to scrub that dried gunk out. My family would dig to the back of the cabinet to get the one glass that I couldn't get my hand in...

3.Screaming kids in a restaurant, not a fast food joint, but someplace you go to have a nice quite, relaxing dinner with someone. (same for the movie theater)

4.Any kid, under the age of 12, turned loose in any store to play with and tear up the merchandise. (Got hit in the head with a volley ball one day)


5.Total disregard for my birthday. (I always remember and do something nice for them)


6.A man who says on Mothers Day, "Your not my mother" DUH, only the mother of HIS children..The..
 7.A man with no shirt on..There are very few men whom I care to look at without a shirt. I personally know only one and the rest I only know of, and they are celebrities. I'm sorry that beer gut and sagging boobs are not attractive. Not to mention all that cellulite..


8.Seeing something I like and someone making a catty remark about me not needing it. What ever happened to "everyone should dream" Liking something does not mean buy it for me. I'll go back and do that myself...


9. People that come over to dinner and leave the minute they are through eating. I wanted the company, not the work it took to cook a meal to feed them! And I just love the clean up after their gone...

10.People who ask for help but are never willing to return the favor. I'm speaking of our children here....

Okay, thats ten of the things that drive me crazy. That's enough complaining for the day. LOL Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and I hope you had no peeves in you day today:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, are we married to the same man???? Because I so understand where you're coming from on almost all of these! We must have the same kids too!

    Oh boy, the naked old couple. That's frickin' scary and sweet at the same time!

    I NEVER let my kids cry in a restaurant. If they continued after about 30 seconds I would pick them up and bring them outside until they'd stopped. People who don't are RUDE!

    Justine :o )
    Thanks for joining me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that men feel the need to watch a show just long enough to get me interested in what's going on and then switch it? If you're not going to watch it then just keep going through the channels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heavens....number six. NUMBER SIX.
    Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I hope your day is better today!

    ReplyDelete