Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Secret Love

I love photography!! I'm just an amateurs amateur but I love it anyway. I think I do a pretty good job and then I see others work and realize I have a long way to go. I will admit I have a lot to learn about the use of my camera and with that said I believe I just may have a future in the world of Pictures.
  I entered my first contest this year entering in the local West Texas Fair. I am here today to brag a little, as I took home a THIRD place Ribbon in the misc. category. There were approximately 1000 entry in this particular category, more than any other, because everyone put their extra pics in there to just get them entered and they had a limit of one pic per category. So, I didn't do too shabby to be chosen the third best out of about 1000. Above is the picture I entered. See what you think of it:)
 I'm taking some classes I ordered on line and would love to take some courses at one of the local colleges or universities. I still need a little more confidence before I attempt to do that. Here are a few more of my favorite pictures. I hope you enjoy them!
 
  

What a beautiful and intriguing world we live in. To hear the stories the old door could tale, to feel as beautiful as a rose, the romance of a moonlite night, and the love that only God can put in our hearts. The rewards of Photography, the joy of finding something to snap a picture of. It's all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment